Sunday, November 2, 2008

funny mothers day poem

Your best friend is the most important person in your life. When we we're kids back in grade school or high school we read books like Romeo and Juliet.

When I met my wife she had never received a love poem written specially for her. There are, however, those who believe that feelings cannot be expressed through another's words, and it is such people who make even the best cynics eat their words. On most occasions, writing witty and tasteful romantic poems is considered to be tedious and better left up to the experts at Hallmark.

The poem reads similar to many of his love sonnets, and in fact has been debated for some time as many believe it is in fact a love poem. If someone might buy a gift for a friend today, Shakespeare would have written that person a sonnet. Love has the power to change an ordinary person into a genuine poet, thereby encouraging him to write delightful love poems.

Poems can range in topics and styles. I have always allowed myself to be led wherever my intuition leads me in the moment.

No comments: