Wednesday, April 15, 2009

funny poems for kids

Friends and family can be really helpful at a time like this but this doesn't help you to put down on paper how you really felt about your mom. Sometimes, the only way to truly tell them how you feel about them is by giving them a poem that says how important they are to you, and how your life will not be the same without them.

When I use to read a poem, and I assume when many people do read a poem, and when I do read a poem myself, nowadays, besides my own, I like most people want to know what the heck it means. Some people even write it themselves and some choose to just quote a William Shakespeare or some famous poem. A lot of people choose to read passages from the Bible rather than a poem because they think that this is more appropriate.

Also, I could care less whether it s a proper poem from a poetry perspective. Several different line rhyming patterns can be used especially if your poem will be a Quatrain. Themes you could write about are all the reasons you love your partner.

Select a main theme for the Poem and start writing. Forget all that stuff you learned in school and just write.

No comments: